Re: Really, I'm fine (WAS [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain)

Subject: Re: Really, I'm fine (WAS [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:57:23 +0100
Lovely confession Mike!  I nearly fell off my chair ;-).

Chris

I second that thought. I personally blame each and every one of you for
depleting my house down-payment fund. My unborn children thank you.

Oh, I remember the days before my first thought of the day would be "I
wonder what new goodies would be on e*Bay today?". I remember a time when my
wife would not ask me to pack my camera bag the night before so we would not
be late to whatever event we were going to because I spent an hour or more
lining up all my gear trying to decide who will go and who will stay
(anthropomorphic references intentional). There was a day when I did not
wish for a fireproof safe to hold my cameras. I remember when my pets were
the next priority after the family if there was ever a fire.

I could go on, but I have to go do my nightly fungus check on the lenses
before putting them to bed...

Be afraid,

Mike V. <><