Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain

Subject: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 00:43:24 +0000
At 21:29 6/27/01, Tom Trottier wrote:
On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 16:23, Chris Carroll <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote on "[OM] debut/obscure lens question/ba," saying..

> I'm a new list member, finally forced to turn here for support
> because my wife is no longer supportive, or even civil, about my
> growing Olympus arsenal. Don't know if it's the money, the space
> the gear takes up or the time I spend polishing it.

Try polishing her once in a while. Watch her shine.

I justify some of the expense by taking time occasionally to make special photographs that she wants, just for her. They're things she cannot do with the limitations of her P&S. I have large prints of them made and professionally framed. Works wonders! BTW, the TOPE 5 entry was one of a series of our cat, and TOPE 6 was one of a series of Spring flowers, all made for her.

-- John