Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain

Subject: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2001 17:53:03 +0100
Welcome Chris

We have only 4 or so Chrises so far and we could do with some more... ;-)

But it sounds as if you were an addict before ever you found this
little happy band of Zuiko users (not sure about the polishing though
:>)).

I don't suppose that you are a Mac user as well ...

Chris

I'm a new list member, finally forced to turn here for support
because my wife is no longer supportive, or even civil, about my
growing Olympus arsenal. Don't know if it's the money, the space the
gear takes up or the time I spend polishing it. Probably one of the
the latter reasons, considering I haven't yet blown all the proceeds
from the EOS system I've mostly sold off over the past year (if
anyone is curious why, I'm trying to strengthen my photographic
skills and unlearn my pointographic ills.) But there is a
possibility I could clear out a little space if anyone is ever
looking to unload a nice, but not too-nice, Zuiko 28/2 ...