Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain

Subject: Re: [OM] debut/obscure lens question/bargain
From: "Chris Carroll" <jameschristopher0@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 23:34:32 -0500

--

On Wed, 27 Jun 2001 17:29:42
 Tom A. Trottier wrote:
>On Wednesday, June 27, 2001 at 16:23, Chris Carroll <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>wrote on "[OM] debut/obscure lens question/ba," saying..
>
>> I'm a new list member, finally forced to turn here for support
>> because my wife is no longer supportive, or even civil, about my
>> growing Olympus arsenal. Don't know if it's the money, the space
>> the gear takes up or the time I spend polishing it.
>
>Try polishing her once in a while. Watch her shine.

Mmm, sounds like good advice, Tom. Would you recommend ROR for this job? (FYI,
I'm still relatively new to the married life;< )

>I'd just ask to borrow it for an hour or two & try it out on some
>rectilinear buildings

Would if I could, but this isn't a local deal. I found two recommendations of
the Spiratone 20/2.8 from Gary Schloss in the archives. Out there, Gary? Thanks.

-Chris Carroll

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!