[OM] Weight Loss Secrets Of Doctors And Famous Stars!!..........

Subject: [OM] Weight Loss Secrets Of Doctors And Famous Stars!!..........
From: beendow@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2001 01:31:11 -0500
Cc: anzjqfs4jd.tuj@xxxxxxxxxxx, cpozmsuqra@xxxxxxxxxxx, tom@xxxxxxxxxxx, ljbpu9pinkj@xxxxxxxxxxx, report@xxxxxxxxxxx, olympus@xxxxxxxxxxx, szvfobfkc.gu@xxxxxxxxxxx, 4yzilhdchtg@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc23@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc25@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc26@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc27@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc28@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc29@xxxxxxxxxxx, jamesc2@xxxxxxxxxxx
Dear Friend,

This last summer, our family had a big reunion at a fabulous resort in Minnesota.  The water was sapphire blue and the evergreens sang as the breeze rustled their limbs.  We had such a great time renewing old friendships, seeing how everyone's children had grown, and catching up on everyone's lives.  The last day we had a family picture taken, thinking that we'd all send them out as our Christmas cards.

In October we got the proofs back so that we could pick our favorite picture. Everybody looked wonderful and the background was spectacular but I could not find myself in the picture.  I looked and looked and finally got out a magnifying glass.  To my horror, I found this dark curly headed woman with a face that looked like a stretched moon!!!  Dear God it was me!!!  My body resembled an inflated hot air balloon that would take off should a heavy wind arise... it was
HIDEOUS!  I had mirrors in my house but most of them were designed to only reflect  from the waist up and I honestly hadn't noticed that my cheekbones had totally disappeared and that my face looked like a shapeless clump of flesh.  I was always so happy that I didn't have a lot of wrinkles,  but I didn't realize that I wasn't wrinkled because my skin was as stretched as tight as a bongo drum.

Well, this situation was
NOT acceptable.  But I was at a loss as to what to do.  My willpower, well, basically sucks and I had so-o-o much weight to lose that I wasn't sure I'd live long enough to get it all off.  Plus, I hate diets and can only stick to them for a very short period of time before I fall off the food wagon.  My goal to slim down seemed totally hopeless.

AND THEN IT HAPPENED.  I received a brochure about a product called BERRY TRIM PLUS.  It seemed to contain everything I needed.   It curbs your appetite, increases energy, burns fat at the fastest rate possible, no special diets are required, you don't have to exercise like a lunatic, it doesn't make you feel speeded,  AND IT 'S ALL NATURAL WITH NO ADVERSE SIDE EFFECTS.  It also was priced well below other products so I figured that if it didn't work I wouldn't be out much money.  It is guaranteed, but I'm always too lazy to bother to send back the empty bottles so this diet supplement seemed perfect for me.

It's been about 6 weeks now but I swear I'm beginning to look like that famous Cindy person that models.  My cheekbones are absolutely glorious.. I swear I look like a new person and a good one at that.
BERRY TRIM PLUS also keeps your skin tight so you don't look like a Shar Pei with nasty folds of skin hanging all around after you lose the weight.

I promise you that this product works.  It does everything it promises and then some.  Just losing the weight alone, makes you feel so much better and younger.  It puts zest back into your life and assures you that you'll achieve your weight loss goals.  In another few weeks I will reach my goal...something I had given up on.  Also,
HLNA offers an affiliate program so you might as well make a few bucks while losing those pounds. Please keep the faith and order this product NOW by clicking below.

CLICK HERE

Sincerely,

Laurie

This message is brought to you by BerryTrim Affiliate# 3b3773c002ce47b
We apologize for any email you may have inadvertently received.
Please CLICK HERE to be removed from future mailings.