Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:33:01 -0500
Mark wrote:
"Have you thought of going to Iceland?  Its not all that far from where you
are,
decent weather in August, charming architecture set amidst absolutely
beautiful
scenery.  It is a land of contrasts.  You can walk safely around town,
people
are friendly.  Hitchiking is easy, I've heard.  I think its worth a
thought."

I've never been to Iceland, but Iceland Air usually has some _amazing_ deals
out of the North American airports they service: Orlando, Boston,
Minneapolis (?), New York (?), Nova Scotia, etc.  Check out their website
and look for their Lucky Fairs.  I've been tempted once or twice, but I'm
not close to any the airports they service.

HTH,
--p.j.