Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions
From: M Jennings <mrjlmj@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2001 21:34:35 -0400
Have you thought of going to Iceland?  Its not all that far from where you are,
decent weather in August, charming architecture set amidst absolutely beautiful
scenery.  It is a land of contrasts.  You can walk safely around town, people
are friendly.  Hitchiking is easy, I've heard.  I think its worth a thought.

Mark Jennings