Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2001 21:42:49 +0100
Oh that's right Mike, let people know how lovely Scotland is.  Next
you will be extolling the beauty of the west coast, the bleak rolling
rocky mountains, the lovely sunsets, the islands and the malt whisky
:>).

That's just where we're going for 2 weeks in July and I want it to
stay relatively unspoilt.
:>).

Chris
Scotland, for sure.  Interesting architecture, stunning landscapes and
seascapes.  Friendly people, good public transportation.  No
innoculations for weird tropical diseases.  Fairly unlikely to get your
wallet stolen.  I don't what flight options you prefer, but I know that
frequently there good prices on Aer Lingus out of Logan (Boston) to
Dublin.

Mike Gardner

Andrew Dacey wrote:

 Hi folks,

 No, this is not the usual, "what gear should I take on my trip?" email. I've