Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Trip suggestions
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 07:10:14 +0100
LOL!
Chris

That's OK, Chris.  Andrew wouldn't be going until August so you spoil
whatever you like first and he can make do with whatever bits are left!
:-)
Mike

Chris Barker wrote:

 Oh that's right Mike, let people know how lovely Scotland is.  Next
 you will be extolling the beauty of the west coast, the bleak rolling
 rocky mountains, the lovely sunsets, the islands and the malt whisky
 :>).

 That's just where we're going for 2 weeks in July and I want it to
 stay relatively unspoilt.
 :>).