Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2001 08:28:24 +1000
Junk box I'm afraid. No-name, just 'made in japan' (late multicoated
version :-). Chrome body about 30mm long and 15mm wide/deep. Adjustable
trigger probe on the bottom, dial on the front - when you turn it, it winds
it up and sets 5-15 secs. 'Go' switch on the side. I use it with a couple
of old rangefinders. Haven't seen one offered new for some time but I'll
bet it's in someone's catalogue.
AndrewF