Re: [OM] Re: Collectible OM-3 condition

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Collectible OM-3 condition
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2001 21:02:58 +0800
I heard the OM-3 was limited for 20,000pcs, my OM-3 is 1018xxx.

To me, I consider the OM1n was from the young and mature period of OM, the
OM3 was from the golden age. All the production setup was in its best and
also the engineering, they were still seeing the future. The OM4Ti black and
OM3Ti were the products from the "sun set" period of the OM system. They all
feel different when hold in my hand.

C.H.Ling