Re: [OM] Macro photo flash with Mechanical shutter OM's

Subject: Re: [OM] Macro photo flash with Mechanical shutter OM's
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 19:00:41 +1000
Thankyou Daan,

I'm going to start my experiments this weekend. I found a few nice URL's:

http://people.clemson.edu/~jwfoltz/WFB493/WFB493PH/subjects/macro/flash/flash1.htm

and several others that basically describe the same thing you have said. There appears to be some other tricks on the subject. I'll compile the best tips and add them to my OM web site. Will let you all know when I have finished my efforts.

Thankyou again.
Oben