Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-3 mechanical self timer
From: "Dr. Oben Candemir" <dunya.nospam@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 20:44:20 +1000

Where did you get it from Andrew? I couldn't find one at the Sydney stores... but that's Sydney for you ;)

Cheers

At 01:25 PM Friday 15/06/2001, you wrote:
I've got one that seems to have a snail cam inside - when it fires, the
'probe' comes out very slowly and smoothly. Nice. You still have to adjust
the amount of travel to avoid any damage. Set it by trial and error,
increasing the travel until it only just triggers the shutter.
AndrewF