Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 17:43:23 -0400
I would think so and adds to the likelihood that the MC label (or lack of
it) on the bezel is not related to the breakpoint...I think we will
eventually find that there are both early and late varities of the coatings
within the same range of serials......in other words, there probably was no
breakpoint.....just a fairly large duration of breakin depending on the line
or lines of manufacture.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA