Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "M. Sparks" <msparks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:48:44 -0400
> I have one that is 1,052,xxx which would really narrow the gap (binary
> searches, don't you know), but I don't know what I am looking for.

>From the variants I've seen--and I think I've seen all of 'em--the
intial MC lens had a single teal/green/blue reflection that was pretty
far down, looking through the front of the lens.  The other elements
reflected mostly magenta.

The final MC version has green reflections all over.  It's immediately
evident as a true MC lens.  I owned one of the latter with a SN of
1,070,XXX.

Morgan Sparks