Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: Gary Reese <pcacala@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 16:02:26 -0700
Mike W. asks:

<< All I'm asking is if it is possible (probable?) that the wording
changed from Zuiko MC to just plain Zuiko at that time [it went to
partially to fully multicoated]. >>

It was a logical assumption, while it lasted.  Obviously, it has now
been proven wrong.  Which is the challange of trying to figure out what
Olympus did at the time there were serial number breaks in their lenses
and their names were changed.  It isn't always logical, so we have a
long ways to go.  Maybe by the time the 1st edition of the OM Book is
finalized???

Gary Reese
Las Vegas