Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 15:14:29 -0400
If you are saying a change in coating does not appear to be related to the
change in wording (MC or no MC) on the bezel I agree.....also, because the
rings are probably manufactured and stored separately from the elements
there probably is no specific serial number for the change.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA