Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint

Subject: Re: [OM] 50f/1.4 breakpoint
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 14:56:42 -0400
Agreed.....always liked the one I have (MC with "rose" color
coating)....seems to be one of  the lenses in the middle group and as near
as I can tell there are lenses just like it from <1,000,000 to somewhere
about 1,050,000 at which point the lense changed to "green" coating (still
designated MC on bezel) and sometime after that the MC was dropped from the
designation.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA