Re: [OM] Thanks!!!

Subject: Re: [OM] Thanks!!!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 21:07:14 -0600
On 10 May 2001, at 22:49, Jim Caldwell wrote:

> Now - you're not going to use any of that equipment are you??  It IS just
> for archival purposes, right?

It's all just for the Zuikoholic Anonymous Education Program, Jim.  It's
easier to demonstrate the perils of buying Olympus equipment when the
demonstration tools work properly.  Of course, I do NOT enjoy
demonstrating the equipment!  It's just something that I must endure in
order to prevent further victims of the disease!

Hope we've got that straight, now, Jim?

Regards,

Chris