Re: [OM] OM-4 Test Pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4 Test Pictures
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 17:18:23 -0400
Older 4s had a tendency to shift asa settings when the compensation dial was
used.  If you compare a T to an old 4 you'll note that the knurled part of
the asa dial is about 1 mm taller than the old version.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000