Re: [OM] XA With A-11 or A-16?

Subject: Re: [OM] XA With A-11 or A-16?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 09:08:07 -0400
The XA release is an electrical switch with a rubber pad between two metal
plates.  As the pad is compressed, it conducts and completes the circuit
between the metal plates.  The switch itself moves only a fraction of a
millimeter (or whatever).

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000