[OM] Thanks!!!

Subject: [OM] Thanks!!!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 20:45:02 -0600
I just wanted to take a moment of everyone's time to say a big
"THANKS!" to everyone who sent messages of encouragement, both on-
list and off, regarding my coming change in career paths.  I'm totally
overwhelmed by the amount of mail I received, and by the outpouring of
kindness and encouragement.

And, while I'm at it, a hearty "THANKS!" to the following people (no
names mentioned...  YOU know who you are!):

1.  The list member who repaired my Winder 2 so that I didn't screw it
up and totally destroy the winder.

2.  The list member who sent me a cover plate for my T-32 so that it's
now good as new.

3.  The list member who sent me a box for a 25mm extension tube, and
included the tube for free.

4.  The list member who sent the Cokin lens shade so that my "P"
series filters work better.

5.  The list member who provided a sleeve for the battery chamber on
my OM-1 so that the SR-44 silver-oxide battery doesn't rattle around.

All of these acts of kindness were provided without any thought of
payment or reimbursement.  As well, numerous list members have
provided various pieces of equipment at prices that were obviously below
what they could have gotten elsewhere.  To all of you, too, my sincerest
thanks!

And, finally, thank-you to EVERYONE for all of the knowledge, good
humor, and friendship you have provided to me since I joined the list!  I
sincerely hope that I have put as much into our community as I have
gotten out of it!

With a tears in my eyes....

Regards,

Chris