RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!

Subject: RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 5 May 2001 23:42:15 +1000
>Every claim is made for Vegemite - all wrong. Vile muck!
>Er - Venables is a Scout leader? Hmmmm!
>The 50/3.5 is barely recogniseable - toughest filter ring I've ever done...

Er whoops - should have gone off-list. Enough to say that Wayne, in an act
of great charity, found me a tired, bent little 50/3.5 attached to an OM1n
in a pawnbroker and they scrubbed up very nicely. That, with the 50/1.2,
the auto bellows, the 300/4.5 and some minor bits made for a busy week.
Anyone got a spare double cable release they don't need?
Mr Venables - want to go Oly camping? 30 years since I last camped at
Horseshoe Bend - great place!
AndrewF