RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!

Subject: RE: [OM] Mosquito Repellant - was HELP: what should I take !?!?!
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 17:20:56 -0600
Last year we had a lot of problems with bee stings. People with bee venom
allergies were very nervous. Insects don't consume much worry time though.
Last winter it was avalanches and this spring it's aggressive grizzly bears.
A skier and a fisherman have been chomped, neither was seriously hurt.
That's enough to spoil your whole day though.  I just spent a day
photographing bison calves in Yellowstone. They are really cute little
rascals when just a few days old. /jnm