Re: [OM] [OT] Mosquito Repellant

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Mosquito Repellant
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 07:59:25 +1000
And here's me thinking that one of the only reasons for eating was that
you're vegetarian and desparate for B12. No, we didn't get the story on
Vegemite here in Oz - that was a sidebar for the seppos.
Some people here are outraged that Kraft took over vegemite - I reckon you
guys are welcome to it!
AndrewF