RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: RE: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 09:42:17 +0100 (BST)

On Mon, 9 Apr 2001, Chris Barker wrote:

> Since you mentioned it, are you in
> fact going to have one of the latter (the original latter), or even
> some of the former in one of the latter?
>
> We should be told!

Sadly, not unless "that new gallery" turns out to be my front room.
Haven't even submitted anything for TOPE this time, alas, as the only
decent portrait I've taken recently was well outside the shooting period
(like last summer).  I just picked that as an example with some
photographic content.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |