[OM] Live Olympus Chat

Subject: [OM] Live Olympus Chat
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 04:32:42 EDT
This was taken off another list. I have no idea if it will be any good but
will for sure pertain to digital photography.  I have no connection with
Olympus, disclaimer, disclaimer, etc. et al but I wish I did and would bring
forth the OM-5.

<<<A live discussion with an Olympus Media Representative would be good.

But a live discussion with an Olympus Media Representative who has
worked as a press photographer and as a photography professor
(including digital photography) would be GREAT!

Join me for a live chat with Sally Smith-Clemens of Olympus America
in Snapshots To Photographs on Thursday, April 12 at 6 PM Pacific, 9
PM Eastern at World Without Borders (WWB).
http://worldwithoutborders.com

To attend this live discussion, go to the above URL and click on the
"Chat Now" button on the left. If you have not previously chatted at
WWB, register with a screen name and password of your choice. Then
log in, and click the link to "Snapshots To Photographs" at least 10
minutes before the event.

Now in its 3rd year, Snapshots To Photographs is a weekly live
photography discussion offering a mix of interactive multimedia
photography tutorials, Guest and Guest Host sessions bringing you
breaking-news information on the latest in photography, and open
question and answer sessions with several professional photographers
to help solve your photography problems.>>>

Warren