Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)

Subject: Re: Language, Really OT (was [OM] Cricket Match)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:37:45 +0200
 > I suggest we start using the terms Olympus and Zuiko as verbs. Any offers
 as to precise meanings?
 AndrewF

This could get dangerous, but as long as it's all in fun....  "I happened on
a beautiful waterfall, yesterday.  I Zuikoed that thing from every angle."
JP
Nice one John! That will do the trick.  Mind you, for the young and
heart, Roger W's description of a night on the tiles is also apt.

Chris