Re: [OM] Announcing - a new addition

Subject: Re: [OM] Announcing - a new addition
From: "Jerry & Jodi Jakeway" <jjakeway@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2001 15:38:31 -0500
I've had 10 babies, and I've stayed in the hospital anywhere from 20 hours to
4 days, and I prefer the shorter stay.....you only need rest after a normal
delivery and hospitals are no place for rest....someone pops in constantly to
check on this or that.  If you have a good support system at home, it's the
best place to recover and REST !  Congrats on the beautiful addition to your
family, Barry !

Jodi Jakeway