RE: [OM] was Multiple unconnected flash pics? now Cave Pics

Subject: RE: [OM] was Multiple unconnected flash pics? now Cave Pics
From: Dirk Wright <wright@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 09:31:30 -0500
>Many pictures from the  21/3.5 are in the 'Camps Gulf' section:
>http://www.darklightimagery.net/campsgallery.html
>
>Also has some pictures of the mega-flash bulbs used for large cavern
>photography.
>
>Very interesting site!
>
>Chip Stratton

yeah, those meggaflash bulbs should be handled similar to ordinance. Static
electricity can ignite them. Never stick the smaller bulbs in your pockets.
There are stories of people getting severe burns from a pocketful of M3's
lighting off. The meggaflash bulbs are about the size of standard lightbulbs,
and have the same screw base. All you need is a light socket, some wire, and
a small battery. I imagine one of these lighting off near your eyes would
cause blindness, so use caution when handling them....
--
Be Seeing You.
Dirk Wright