Re: [OM] Multiple unconnected flash pics?

Subject: Re: [OM] Multiple unconnected flash pics?
From: "Bob Whitmire" <rlw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 09:57:08 -0500
[snip]

> during the exposure, took my T32 with 4 folds of clean handkerchief over
the
> flash and triggered it unconnected to the camera to expose the street
sign.
> This time, having painted the street sign during my time exposure, it came
> out the way I had envisioned it.

Years ago a photographer at the newspaper where I worked got some
spectacular night shots of a train wreck in much the same way. Set up the
camera, opened the lens, and took a big-honkin' handle flash (don't remember
the brand) and painted the wreck. The emergency folks all got a kick out of
watching him dance up and down the track merrily firing off his flash.

--Bob