[OM] The dark side

Subject: [OM] The dark side
From: "Ian A. Nichols" <I.A.Nichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 11:38:23 +0000 (GMT)

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> http://members.optusnet.com.au/~w_harridge/
>
> Follow the link to "Abandoned".
>
> These shots were taken in the way you described.

I had a look around your site, Wayne.  I particularly liked the death of
flowers section - not because I'm an anti-romantic but for the rich
colours and textures and the evocative way you've portrayed something
that most would regard as garbage.

Most people would associate Australia with sunshine, but you seem to
prefer the dark.

|  /  | |/-\  |                      Ian A. Nichols                    |
| |   | |   | |             http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/~cpian/          |
|  \-/| |  /  |                  i.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxxx                |
|             *                    iann@xxxxxxxxxxxxx                  |