Re: [OM] was Multiple unconnected flash pics? now Cave Pics

Subject: Re: [OM] was Multiple unconnected flash pics? now Cave Pics
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 12:10:35 -0500
I saw a great documentary on O. Winston Link and how he did his great steam
train night photographs.  Those huge flashbulbs are exactly the ticket, but
he would string like 50 or 100 of them together.
At the end of the documentary he set  up for one last photograph using up
his remaining supply of flashbulbs, and, he fired the shutter without taking
the lens cap off (or he forget to pull the dark slide from the film holder,
I can't recall which).  It was REALLY sad.
I think Mr. Link died recently, just within the last month or two.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000