Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: Re: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 13:56:12 -0700
Hi Paul,

I can't remember how much time you said you have to spend in the States,
but here's my suggestion....

1.  Get off airplane
2.  Immediately board *another* airplane...  this time headed for Canada!

Our dollar is worth less than both GBP and US$ (so your vacation money
should go further), our air and water is cleaner, and you're less likley to
get mugged and stripped of your OM gear.

And, besides, the scenery is *just* as nice here (no...  nicer!) as it is
in the States.

Chris

P.S.  But, if you *insist* on visiting Yankeeland, you can't beat the drive
on Highway 1, better known as the Pacific Coast Highway.  It's not that
great in SoCal, but once you get into NoCal and Oregon, the scenery can't
be beat!