RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US

Subject: RE: [OM] A bit OT - Trip to the US
From: clark.ll@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:50:51 -0500
In <A75113339B68D411B2DB00508B5DFA379F5310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on
01/26/01 at 10:33 AM,
   "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx> said:

>Jim, hunkering down for the flames to start flying.

Your VVVHO concurs with mine own, although I must admit
I've already covered all that other ground many times over
in the past, as part of visiting a number of uni's and research
institutes. The Pacific coast highway and the highway from SF to
Sacremento [the latter, at least, in late Spring] would each merit at
least two weeks for any photographer. It was long my ambition to spend
two to four weeks in each of these venues with nothing but my
photographic imperatives to drive me on --
an ambition I regret to say I've not yet satisfied.

les clark / edgewater, nj / usa