Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:16:41 EST
I've done several transactions with Paul, all long distance from here in NJ.
He always treated me well, very sincere and helpful, never rushed you off the
phone once he knew what you wanted. He'd shoot the bull with me about Olympus
gear, whether specific items, or just in general. Nice personality, nice
service. I guess being here in the NY/NJ area, I don't get that kind of
treatment that often.
(John H. excepted, of course).

George S.

Doggre@xxxxxxx writes:

<< Too bad.  For those who don't already know, his full name is Paul Van
Tuyl,
 and he resides in San Antonio, Texas.  I did only one transaction with him
 via e-Bay, but it went smoothly. >>