Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:10:25 EST
In a message dated 1/21/01 6:23:12 PM Pacific Standard Time, jamesfc@xxxxxxx
writes:

> Well, I just got the following message from Paul - so I guess he is closing
> up shop:
>
>     We have pulled our website due to getting into other projects! you can
> still
>     call us regarding remaining equipment at 1-210-684-4750. We are
> liquidating our
>     stock on Ebay. Ebay user name is----paulvt. Thanks for inquiring. Paul.

Too bad.  For those who don't already know, his full name is Paul Van Tuyl,
and he resides in San Antonio, Texas.  I did only one transaction with him
via e-Bay, but it went smoothly.

Hey, Tom, how about doing another big favor in your service to your Olympus
nation, by just buying out his remaining stock and offering it to the list at
fire sale prices?  Now that you've proven you can read and answer 4571
e-mails and mail off 50 boxes of stuff per weekend...  and you are now
operating "out in the open" with the lady person?

Rich