Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:50:49 +0000
OK, I did chuckle over several of the postings.

I did business with Paul on several occasions: always helpful, always responded to emails promptly, always provided accurate condition descriptions, always had fair pricing, always shipped immediately, and most important Paul was always honest and forthright.

I'm saddened we are losing him as a source of Olympus items, especially the odds and ends a lot of dealers don't bother to list . . . and would wish him well.

-- John