RE: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus Guy - mystery solved
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:33:15 -0600
Over the past year, his inventory has become steadily  far less interesting
in the lens department, probably because he has been backing out of the
business for some time. I'll bet he still has plenty of 50/1.8 lenses
left... Still, no telling what might be hiding  in those closets. Sometimes
even he didn't seem entirely sure of all he had back there!

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx