Re: [OM] Benbo 1's, defragging, and Epson Printers (Slightly OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benbo 1's, defragging, and Epson Printers (Slightly OT)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:47:49 -0700
On 15 Jan 2001, at 18:31, colin.melhuish@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Paul Reynolds wrote:

> > In the Sunday Telegraph this week there is an ad for a printer
> > cartridge refill system, claiming you can save up to 800f your print
> > costs...

[Snip!]

To which Colin replied:

> I now get Epson compatible cartridges from http://www.7dayshop.com/
> Packs of three are a very reasonable price and the ink quality seems to
> be as good as Epson's own. (7DayShop is also great for cheap film)

For those who have them, Costco is darned reasonable in their inkjet
cartridge prices.  I've bought them for my Lexmark 3200 and they're
usually around 500f what everyone else charges.

OM (or at least photography-related) CONTENT:  Costco also sells film
and does processing for very reasonable prices, although the cost of
film is more expensive now that they've discontinued their Kirkland
(Agfa) and only sell Kodak.

Hope that's helpful to someone...

Regards,

Chris