Re: [OM] Benbo 1's, defragging, and Epson Printers (Slightly OT)

Subject: Re: [OM] Benbo 1's, defragging, and Epson Printers (Slightly OT)
From: Chris Barker <imagopus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 06:06:07 +0100
Keith

I have an "Optech USA" strap for my Manfrotto. It is one of those bouncy straps which is quite comfortable to carry and which should fit your Benbo Trekker.

Chris

Paul Reynolds wrote:

 > I have come to the conclusion that the best way to carry it [Benbo 1] for
any
 > distance, in the absence of a case, is over one shoulder with the legs
 > splayed. The tripod's that is, not mine...

I must try that. I've given up trying to find a case for my Trekker and am
now looking for a strap for it - they make one but I haven't found a
stockist.
--
~~~~~ ><>
Chris Barker