[OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh

Subject: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:23:23
Hi Acer (and the list),

As I think your offlist reply is of general interest to the list members, I pulled it back on:

haven't beeen following this but: if you set it to RED mech 1/60 flash will synch. if you set to blue 1/60, no synch.

That's exactly what I was hoping and expecting!

i talked with Warren kato when we met last year, and this was his experience. no wories, you had it on red if i recall.

I indeed had it on the mechanical (i.e. "red") 1/60, but interestingly enough Warren was the one that wrote that the frames came out black when trying this.

Sooooooo, the 64K question:
Will the 4Ti have the flash synced in "red 1/60th" mode (T32 on Manual, using GN 32), or not? Anyone who can give a definite yes/no answer will gain 64K Zuikoholic greetings...;)

Cheers!
Olafo