Re: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh

Subject: Re: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh
From: "Mickey Trageser" <mickeytr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 23:15:21 -0500
Gregg,
Are you sure the flash fired? If the OM4 is in auto, with the T32 in auto,
the flash will not fire if the ambient light would push the shutter over
1/60.

If the aperture is set too high, and the 'ok' exposure indicator doesn't
blink, you'll have dark pics. Also, if the switch on the flash was set to
the center position, but your aperture was higher than the one shown on the
slider/calculator, you'd have dark pics. Maybe while focusing/zooming she
turned the aperture ring too high.

The T32 will do a full dump with the camera in manual, if the flash switch
is all the way left. Half dump at the next spot, and then the 3 auto modes
relate to a specific aperture.

Not a fun surprise.

Mickey