[OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh

Subject: [OM] 4Ti Oh, Oh
From: "Olaf Greve" <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 10:30:51
Hi again,

if the shots are REAL valuable, then get a dummy roll of generic
film. take out batts. repeat shots as you had it when you suspected batt fail. develop, look at negs. that should tell you if you should push or not the slide film. best

Naaaah, they're not that important. I should have some 10 shots from when the camera's electronics were still on, and some 10 more from when they were not. I'm just wondering whether pushing the film is likely to give me better results than using up the rest of the film at 100 ASA and not having it pushed (trusting that either the flash did sync properly, or that the 1 stop underexposure still yields usable results)...

Cheers!
Olafo