Re: [OM] [OT] Internet access to get to my beloved Zuiko mail (Was Snipi

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Internet access to get to my beloved Zuiko mail (Was Sniping)
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 16:18:37 -0500
Aging copper wires?  That's a new one.  I thought the only limitation on DSL
service was distance to the central office -- 15,000 feet or less.  In any
event, Verizon is a lousy phone company.  I'm a customer and not too happy
with their service.  Their telemarketers call me every day to switch to
their long distance, but they can't keep the DSL service going for 24 hours
straight without some kind of interruption.

BTW, my DSL service is through a local ISP, but over Verizon lines.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum
Yorktown Heights, New York