Re: [OM] [OT] Sniping

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Sniping
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 09:37:54 -0700
On 17 Dec 2000, at 9:34, Andrew Fildes wrote:

> Ah, but jealousy is a curse and I'm trying to control mine! I live in a
> forest so even cable TV is a problem...

If you live in a forest, and have wonderful trees and wildlife for neighbors,
you should consider (almost said c*unt but that would be naughty!)
yourself lucky instead of beng jealous!  Yes, some of us city-folk enjoy
DSL and other modern conveniences.  But we have to put up with crime
(not bad in Edmonton), traffic (getting worse), crowds (no WAY am I
doing any Christmas shopping at West Edmonton Mall!), and other by-
products of the human herding phenomenon.

It'd trade you in a heartbeat, Andrew!  My DSL and daily fight with city
life for your home in the forest and dial-up internet service.  I'll even get
used to that funny-looking plastic stuff you Aussies call money!  <Grin!>

Oh, yeah, leave all your camera equipment behind when we swap...
you wouldn't want to subject your gear to this kind of lifestyle would
you?!?!?!?  <Grin!>

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)