Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 13:57:21 +0800
I can't agree with the use of ND filter will reduce contrast, ND
filters should reduce brightness of scene proportionally, won't make a
sunny day to a cloudy day. But it could reduce contrast due to
reflection surface increased.

Under-expose negative will reduce contrast but also increase grain.

C.H.Ling