Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Moderate Contrast Lenses
From: P Bernad <P.Bernad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2000 18:05:24 +0000 (GMT)
That´s it.
I like to do that becouse it gives me more room to control the contrast in
the darkroom.
The matter of the diluted developer is a personal thing. I find that using
a diluted developer and longer times reduces the grain size, and the
shrpness as well, so the pictures have a "softer" look. It has got a
technical name which I do not remember.

Of course, the available light is something you can not control. I think
in Brasil light can be quite hard, not like in sunny sheffield. So another
possible thing is to take pictures just very early in the morning or very
late in the evening.