[OM] UPDATE RE: 6 months to get OM manuals?

Subject: [OM] UPDATE RE: 6 months to get OM manuals?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:38:03 -0600
A few days ago, I said I know where there might be a number of OM
manuals available and asked people to write me off-list if they had a
need.  A number of people did, and here's a quick update, in case
people were wondering if I forgot.  :-)

We're out the door in a few minutes to go to the used-camera store to
see what's there (manuals, 1.3 mercury batteries, Auto T20 Connectors,
etc.).  Then, we're going to Calgary until sometime tomorrow.  So, I'll be
getting back to y'all either tomorrow night or monday sometime.

Sorry to take-up list bandwidth with this, but it was easier than sending
individual off-list messages to 15+ people.  :-)

Regards,

Chris

P..S.  Andrew, didja get rid of the rest of that non-OM junk like I told

P.S.S.  No, we're NOT travelling in an SUV...  it's an old Buick and
there's NO gun rack!  <G>

P.S.S.S.  Y'all behave while I'm Calgary, and try NOT to flame each
other too much!!!  <G>

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill