Re: [OM] E-Groups ?, offline & filtering

Subject: Re: [OM] E-Groups ?, offline & filtering
From: Eric Goodell <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2000 15:50:07 -0500
If you use Eudora (and probably other email progs I don't know about), you
can read all email off-line; more importantly, if you are not using a
"filter" for this group, you are wasting much time. With Eudora's filter
function, I funnel all mail from this group's address to a given mailbox
(called 'olympus') automatically, as it comes in. Oh, and I don't work for
Eudora. This goes both for the OM-list and egroups.
Eric